Vice dean’s message
Our visitors welcome to our page
We are pleased to provide you with a brief overview of the structures and missions of the vice dean’s office of the studies and the issues related to students,which are considered a very important to the student and the teacher, as a result of its association with teaching, training, evaluation and certification.
The vice dean’s office was created according to the promotion of the institute to a college in accordance with theExecutive Decree No 10-198 of 2010, amending and supplementing the Executive Decree No 01-270 of 18/09/2001.
The principal missions of the vice dean of studies and the issuesrelatedto studentsare as follow:
- Ensure the management and follow the enrolment of graduation students.
- Monitor the progress of education activities and take or propose each action for improvement.
- Maintaining the nominal and statistical list of students.
- Collecting, processing and publishing the pedagogical media for the benefit of students.
Three main departments help the vice dean in his missions, they are:
- Department of teaching.
- Department of education and evaluation.
- Department of statistics, information and guidance.
The vice dean and his administrative departments seek to improve the teaching conditions and to develop the educational process in the college, hoping to be an important means to overcome the difficulties and meet the pedagogical concerns, and to contribute activelyto improve our college and our university into a rank among the leading universities locally and universally.
Dr: Abdelhadi Messaoudi
Vice dean for studies and theissuesrelated tostudent.
Faculty of economics, commercial sciences and management
Ammar Thelidji University -Laghouat