The Scientific Council of the Faculty
Chairman of the Scientific Council: Prof. Dr. Mustafa Al-Habib Cheriguene
Members of the Scientific Council:
Dr. Mahmoud Allali: Dean of the College
Dr. Abdul-Wahab Keidar: Deputy Dean for Post-Graduate, Scientific Research and External Relations
Mr. Aissa Bougrine: Deputy Dean for studies on progression and issues related to students
Dr. Mohammad Warniki: Head of the Department of Islamic Sciences
Dr. Mohammad ben Saiiedan: Head of the Humanities Department
Professor Mammar Jairan: Head of the History Department
Mr. Kheir elDin Hajjar Khurfan: Head of the Department of Media and Communication Sciences
Dr. Habiba Chohra: Chairperson of the Scientific Committee of the Department of Islamic Sciences
Dr. Ahmed Saoudi: Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the History Department
Dr. El Haj Issa Saidat: Chairman of the Scientific Committee of the Department of Information and Communication
Prof. Dr. Mohammad ben Sayeh: Director of the Laboratory of Islamic and Linguistic Studies
Dr. Souad Boulechfar : Representative for professors with professorship
Dr. Kabli ben Hanni: a representative of professors with the rank of professor
Professor Mohammad Allak: Representative of the assistant professors
Mr. Ali ben Sayeh: College Library Officer
The Scientific Council is an advisory body established at the college’s deanship level, and it expresses opinions and recommendations as follows:
- The organization of education and its content
- Organizing research work
- Research software suggestions
- Suggestions to create or close departments, divisions, units and laboratories
- Proposals to open, extend, and / or post-graduate people and limit the number of positions to be filled.
- Professors specifications and needs.
And it is charged in addition to the following:
- Adopting research topics in post-graduation and proposing committees for discussion.
- A proposal for university rehabilitation committees
- A study of the results of the pedagogical and scientific activities of the college that the dean of the college sends to the university president, accompanied by the council’s opinions and recommendations.
- It can occur in every other matter related to the pedagogical or scientific aspect presented by the dean.