Faculty’s Scientific Council
Dr. Bahi Salami, Chairman of the faculty Scientific Council.
The tasks of the Scientific Council:
The Scientific Council is an advisory body established at the level of the faculty’s Deanship in accordance with Executive Decree No. 03-279 of 29 Jumada al-Thani in 1424 and corresponding to August 23 in 2003, which defines the university’s tasks and rules for its organization, and functioning. It also includes the composition, functioning, and functions of the faculty’s scientific council.
The Scientific Council expresses opinions and recommendations on the following:
- The organization of education and its content.
- Organizing research work.
- Research curriculum suggestions.
- Suggestions for creating or closing of departments,branches and research laboratories.
- Teachers’ specifications.
- Adopting research topics in post-graduation and proposing committees to discuss them.
- Suggestion of rehabilitation committees.
- A study of the results of the pedagogical and scientific activities of the faculty that the dean of the faculty sends to the university president accompanied by the council’s opinions and recommendations.
- It may intervene in every other matter related to the pedagogical or scientific aspect presented by the dean.
Calendar of sessions
- The first session.
- The second session
- The third session
The internal law of the faculty’s scientific council