Deputy Dean in charge of student related studies and issues:
Last name, first name and rank: Benatia Atia
Phone Number: 06 96 62 37 77
Prosecution of the Deanship in charge of student related studies and issues at the Faculty of Social Sciences. It is an administrative organization founded within the framework of University of Laghouat reconstruction, under the joint ministerial decision enacted on Rajab 8, 1425 A.H, corresponding to August 24, 2004 issued in the Official Journal No. 62 of September 26, 2004 which determines the administrative organization of the university, college directorate, the academy, the university annex and all its common interests.
Deputy Dean’ word:
Prosecution of the Deanship in charge of student related studies, issues and certificates is concerned with following up the formation of the license’s and master’s gradient stage in the branches and specializations of the field of social sciences, which includes Psychology, Educational Sciences and Orthophony, as well as Sociology, Demography, Anthropology, and philosophy, which explains the overflowing number of students every university season. The faculty is always keen, and through its administrative and pedagogical staff, to provide high quality levels of services and formation that guarantees a basic training in the common trunks, divisions and accredited majors in the fields of Social Sciences.
Prosecution of the Deanship supervises the following duties:
1- Preparing and supervising the new baccalaureate holders’ registration processes.
2- Supervising the students’ transfers.
3- Supervision and follow-up of pedagogical situations of college students, including the following tasks:
- Reviewing and following the pedagogical database for the college students (Algerians and foreigners)
- Extracting and following all the official administrative documents related to education freezing decisions and academic holidays, and also certificates of school drop-out, school drop-out statements, reintegration ratifications and re-orientations, as well as registration cancellations…
- Supervising and following-up student records (license and master) in coordination with the departments
- Preparation of the outcome of the college students’ annual results.
- Archiving and reviewing the deliberations records and extracting all documents that emanate from them (with the interim certificate of success; the total points lists and document them upon request ….) all in direct coordination with the Directorate of the Central University.
- Supervising the documentation of administrative and school certificates for the first and second stage students, who wish to continue studying in the master’s or abroad, all in coordination with the Central Directorate’s Prosecution.
- Supervising the steering and arrangement committee stipulated in ministerial decisions, in coordination with pedagogical officials and department headmasters.
- Supervising the planning of the college guide, and following up the various preparations for opening the doors for new baccalaureate degree holders, as well as the requesting of the master’s degree, by preparing leaflets and posters.