|President of the Faculty’s Scientific Council|
|Benhorma Hadj Aissa||President of the Scientific Council|
|Dean and Vice Dean|
Dean of the Faculty
|Zoukel Abdelhalim||Vice Dean in charge of post graduation, external relations and scientific research|
|Lahdeb Mohammed||Vice Dean in charge of Studies and student issues|
|Heads of Departments|
|Aouissi Mokhtar||Mechanical Engineering|
|Taouti Mohammed Benabdellah||Process Engineering|
|Ben messouad attallah||Science and Technology core curriculum|
|Kouidri Mohammed Ali||electrical|
|Presidents of departmental scientific committees|
|Yousfi Ahmed||Mechanical Engineering|
|Djedid Mebrouk||Process Engineering|
|Representatives of Teachers of Magistral Rank (02 by departments)|
|Benhorma Hadj aissa||Mechanical Engineering|
|Boubakeur hadj Aissa|
|Chabira Salem Fouad||Process Engineering|
|Representatives of the Assistant Masters|
|Research laboratory directors|
|Belkheiri Mohamed||Telecommunication, Signals and Systems|
|Segheir Taher||Study and development of semiconductor and dielectric materials|
|Hadjadj Abdelchafik||Analysis and Control of Energy Systems and Electric Networks (LACORSERE)|
|Chettih Saliha||Semiconductors and Functional Materials|
|Benchatti Ahmed||Mechanical Engineering|
|Allaoui Omar||Process Engineering|
|Faculty Library Manager|
Functions of the scientific council:
The Scientific Council is an advisory body created at the level of the Dean’s Office of the College in accordance with the Executive Decree No. 03-279 of 29 Jumada II 1424, corresponding to August 23, 2003, which defines the functions of the University and the rules of its organization and functioning, which also includes the composition of the College’s Scientific Council.
The scientific council expresses its opinions and recommendations as follows:
- Organization and education’s content.
- Organization of the research work.
- Suggestions for research programs.
- Suggestions for creating or closing sections and/or divisions, units and laboratories.
- Specifications and needs of teachers.
and beyond that,
- Adopt post-graduate research topics and propose committees to discuss them.
- Proposal for rehabilitation committees
- Study the results of the educational and scientific activities of the faculty sent by the dean of the faculty to the president of the university, as well as the opinions and recommendations of the council.
- It can be advised of any other question related to the educational or scientific aspect presented by the dean.