Cooperation and External Relations Service
Within the framework of the policy initiated by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, aimed at encouraging scientific research, our faculty strives to motivate teacher-researchers in order to propel research in the various disciplines and existing specialties (electrical engineering, process engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics). This, by monitoring and accompanying research laboratories, research projects, scientific conferences and scientific journals of the faculty. In this context, the results of the evolution of scientific research within our faculty is in constant progression.
The missions of the service:
The Cooperation and External Relations Service is responsible for:
- Follow joint supervision agreements for doctoral theses.
- Follow European programs (Tempus, Erasmus…)
- Follow CMEP, Tassili Projects….
- Ensure the follow-up of professional development and retraining programs for teachers and doctoral students who are not employees.
- Organize and promote scientific events.
- The dissemination of international information and news on the faculty’s website and at departmental levels.
- Collect and disseminate information on stock exchanges abroad (PNE, Profas b, …).
Head of Service:
Miss. MALKI Oumelkheir.