According to Presidential Decree No. 19-196 of 08 Ramadan 1435 corresponding to 06 July 2014, which includes organizing training and improving the level abroad and conducting them, the residency training abroad belongs to: – The non-school people in Algeria – The highly specialized training that complements the school people in Algeria In addition to the conditions referred to in Articles 26 and 30 of Presidential Decree No. 14-196 of 08 Ramadan 1435 corresponding to 06 July 2014, which includes organizing training and improving the level abroad and managing them, the professors are researchers, professors, university medical researchers, and permanent researchers.Those registered in Algeria to prepare a doctoral thesis whose study requires research or training abroad and the candidates for residency formation abroad are selected after examining the files by the scientific councils of their employing institutions or committees organized by the regional seminars of universities or the technical committees of schools outside the university, among Applicants who meet and fulfill the following conditions:
– The candidate must be registered in Algeria to prepare for the doctoral thesis;
– That he prove the seniority of one year (01) of active service, and that it be a decree;
– That he be proposed by his institution after being chosen by the high authorities eligible;
– to submit an acceptation letter from a university or research institution recognized foreign available on high scientific and technological capabilities;
– to submit a program of studies and research in the training period abroad, it is indicated by the supervisor of the thesis.