Education and Assessment Service
Head of service: BENDJEDIA Ali
Functions of the Service. :
- Monitoring of courses and educational programs.
- Archiving of lessons, conferences, and tutorials in electronic and paper form (especially those approved by the scientific committees of the faculty and published after the approval of the scientific committee of the faculty.
- Monitoring of the occupation of classes and conferences rooms.
- The establishment of a schedule of exams and ensuring the proper progress of exams;
- Collection, processing, and diffusion of educational information;
- Monitoring the work of the training teams;
- Archiving the exams subjects and corrections (Standard corrected versions) in electronic and paper formats.