The vice-dean in charge of studies and issues related to students
Structures of the Vice-dean
Pr: Bouziani Tayeb
Google scholar : https://scholar.google.fr/citations?user=ucXL59cAAAAJ&hl=en&authuser=2&oi=sra
Welcome to the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Amar Telidji University in Laghouat
Interesting specialties and creative research are currently available in our faculty. Our teaching team has accumulated a deep academic experience in teaching and research which will broaden the learning experience, knowledge acquisition and professional skills of our students.
Continuous program renewal and content development will be intrinsically linked to timely research, development and demonstration efforts to generate innovative solutions in an increasingly complex environment. To this end, new master’s courses with an integrated course of license of 05 years (license + Master) have been proposed and will be available for the start of the 2020-2021 academic year, where we will offer new baccalaureate holders special educational training while ensuring a specific and high-quality supervision through strong involvement of the industrial socio-economic sector and research laboratories.
The vice-dean in charge of studies and student-related issues is responsible for:
- Ensure the management and follow-up of registrations for graduating students.
- Monitor the progress of teaching activities and take or suggest to the dean any measure for their improvement.
- Maintain the name and statistical file of students.
- Collect, process and disseminate educational information for the benefit of students.
The vice-dean in charge of studies and student-related issues is assisted by:
- Heads of departments and their deputies
- Student Affairs service
- Teaching and evaluation service
- Statistics, information and guidance service