The Psychological Health Laboratory was established on 03/04/2013 by the ministerial resolution No. 242.
The laboratory’s research activities revolve around the following research scope:
- Diagnosing the psychological and behavioral problems of learners in the first three levels (Primary, Middle and secondary schooling).
- The psychological and social causes of the learning difficulties of learners.
- Sponsoring pupils who suffer from problems in schools from different school levels.
- Academic learning difficulties: causes, diagnosis and ways of sponsorship.
- Psychological and social causes of school failure.
Occupational Psychological Health:
- Psychological combustion of employees in public and private institutions.
- Occupational mental health in Algerian institutions.
- Job pressures in the workplace and their impact on the mental health of the worker (educational institutions, industrial institutions, the university, etc).
The Psychological health of the elderly and other vulnerable groups:
- Psychological and behavioral disorders of individuals suffering from stress and trauma (victims of natural, human or industrial trauma, street children, orphans, widows, drug and psychotropic substances addicts).
- The psychological and social repercussions on vulnerable groups in Algeria and how to cope with them.
- The psychological health of the elderly.
Psychological health of people with special needs:
- Language and speech disorders
- Developmental learning difficulties
- Mental Retardation
- Hearing disability
Psychological and educational care of people with special needs.
Call us: Labos.firstname.lastname@example.org
Director: Arrar Samia
|Phone and Fax||0556220227|