”Calls for projects ”High Tech Project Challenge
- Call for applications
You are a group of students who love challenges, you have an idea for an innovative High Tech project and you dream of realising it? The Directorate General of Scientific Research and Technological Development offers you a programme dedicated to Master’s students in Engineering and engineering students who wish to be accompanied to achieve the foundations of an emerging technological ecosystem in Algeria. The objective: to accompany you on a daily basis for six months to develop your project at the heart of one of our technological platforms in the country.
– Structuring your project
– Proving your concept
– Create your prototype
– File your Patent if applicable
The programme is open to all Master students (1 and 2 Year) and Engineering students (3, 4 and 5 Year) during the academic year 2020-2021. To this end, candidates must prepare the following application file:
– High Tech Project Challenge application form duly completed by the candidate (click here)
– Certificate of schooling for the academic year 2020-2021 (to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Call for applications from 1 to 30 March
– Selection Committee of 1-5 April
– Starts on April 15th