Welcome to the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Ammar Telidji University in Laghouat, a place of knowledge, passion and innovation.
To all those who, by this click, discover our Faculty, to those who have heard about of it, to those who know it through its teachers, to those who have met students and graduates. Nevertheless, who have never had the opportunity to visit it, you are now on the digital portal of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Amar Telidji University in Laghouat.
Missions of the Faculty:
The Faculty is a teaching and research unit of Amar Telidji University of Laghouat. The main missions are
- LMD training (License- Master- Doctorate);
- Development of research for the benefit of the economic sector;
- Scientific cooperation at the national and international levels with other academic institutions
- Scientific Council of the Faculty;
- Faculty Council;
- Scientific committees of the departments;
- Educational coordination committees;
- Training teams;
- Teaching teams,
- Departments: the Faculty has two Departments:
- Department of Architecture
- Civil Engineering Department
Decree number and date of establishment of faculty:
It was implemented by of Executive Decree No. 16-72 of 13 Jumada Al-Awwal 1437 corresponding to February 22, 2016, completed and modified by Executive Decree No. 1-270 of 30 Jumada Al Thani 1422 corresponding to September 18, 2001.In the end, choosing the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture of Ammar Telidji University in Laghouat for your education, is choosing the boldness and excellence. It is choosing the path of innovation to transform our future.