Organization chart of the faculty
- Structural organisation chart
- The organization chart of the faculty is specified by the regulations in force.
- Educational services
- Vice Dean of Student Studies and Issues
- Head of Education Department
- Department Head of Education and Evaluation
- Head of Information and Guidance Statistics Department
- Vice Dean in charge of the graduate position in scientific research and external relations
– Department Head of Post-graduation Training Follow-up
– Head of Research Monitoring Department
– Head of Cooperation and External Relations
- Head of Medicine Department
– Deputy Head of Department for Education and Graduate Education
– Deputy Head of Department of Graduate and Scientific Research.
- Head of Department of Nursing
– Deputy Head of Department for Education and Graduation.
– Deputy Head of Department in charge of graduation and scientific research.
- Administrative Services
- General Secretariat
- The Secretary General
- Head of Personnel Services
– Teaching Staff Section
– Administrative, Technical and Service Officer Section
- Budget and Contability Department Head
– Budget Section
– Contability Section
- Service Manager, Means and Maintenance
– Means Section
– Service Section
- Animation, Scientific, Cultural and Sports Department Head
- The Library Officer
– Document Holdings Department Head
– The Head of Service for Guidance and Bibliographic Research
Functionally, the dean is assisted by an assistant in charge of student studies and issues.
The department is headed by a department head assisted by an assistant in charge of graduation and another in charge of the preclinical cycle.
From an administrative point of view, the faculty is statutorily endowed with a Secretary-General. Education, statistics, guidance and information services de scolarité au niveau du département.
The faculty is under the direction of:
Prof. RAYANE Tahar , Dean of the Faculty.
Dr. BENLAHRECHE Zakia Batoul, Vice-dean of Studies and Student Affairs.
Dr. BENYAGOUB Massinissa, Head of Department of Medicine