The Department of Education, Evaluation and Internships
The Department of Teaching, Evaluation and Internships at the Faculty of Medicine in coordination with the Department is responsible for:
- monitor and evaluate lessons
- monitor and evaluate student internships
- Check the minutes of deliberations.
- Monitor the authentication of documents issued by the faculty.
- Follow the course and curriculum (and make it available on the web);
- Maintain and archive courses and tutorials in electronic and paper form (particularly those approved by the Faculty’s Scientific Committees and Council;
- follow the classroom operating program;
- Schedule exams and ensure proper operation
- collecting, processing and disseminating educational information
- Archive Review Topics and Answers – Electronic and Paper Scoring Types and Schedules