The library Opened in 2014, the library of the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Amar Telidji in Laghouat is located on the new campus. It brings together students, teachers, researchers and staff from the university’s Faculty of Medicine. The documentary collection is made up of works in the medical sciences (medicine and nursing) and physics, chemistry and mathematics, divided into works, dictionary and encyclopedias. Signs and students of the faculty are the essential users of the library as well as students other faculties carrying out research work related to health.
The library has more than 500 seats,
distributed as follows: Ground floor: reading room 196 places
– 01 multimedia room
– internet room 1st floor:
– reading room with 304 places
– a loan bank.
– storage stores
– One (1) bibliographic research space
– Internet connection for access to online resources
– documentary management service
– bibliographic research and guidance service 2nd floor: 2 Reading rooms plus Administration.