In addition to the conditions referred to previously in Presidential Decree No. 14-196 of 08 Ramadan 1435 corresponding to July 06, 2014 and Resolution No. 1266 of December 23, 2015 specifying the criteria for selection for admission to the residency training program abroad for the year 2016, the student nominated for residency training abroad must: He must have the university certificate required for his acceptance in the prescribed training, to be the first in his class, to meet the standards determined by the National Committee and the conditions determined by the scientific or pedagogical council of the higher education institution concerned.
To be arranged according to the general rates of the academic course For university students obtained without repeating the year in the same training track, and among the first three (03) in the batch for the people or specializations approved at the national level; in the event that the student is the subject of transfer from one institution to another during his university course, the original university points are taken into account;
The student’s age will be until 12/31 of the current year: 23 years for those holding a bachelor’s degree; 25 years for students with a master’s degree, a state engineer’s certificate, an architect’s or master’s degree in architecture, a veterinarian’s certificate, a doctor of dentistry Or doctor in pharmacy; 27 years for those who obtained On the doctor’s degree,
the candidates will conduct a written competition or competition by studying files or selecting through a special committee for this purpose when there are new opportunities for cooperation after organizing the competition. Candidacy file: The scholarship file * abroad generally consists of the following documents:
– A scholarship application form abroad indicated by the president of the institution and the president of the national symposium – a birth certificate (01); – two (2) solar photographs;
– a superior certificate for the batch ( 02) Indicated by the Vice President of the University for training in the first and second phases and certificates;
– Copies of the lists of points for the university track according to (the form approved by the willful ministry) indicated by the dean and vice president of the university for training in the first and second phases and certificates ;
– Copies of academic transcripts for the undergraduate course Here by the Vice President of the University for training in the first and second phases and certificates h-
Certified copies of the certificates obtained (baccalaureate and licentiate) indicated by the vice president of the university for training in the first and second phases and certificates;
– (02) Two letters of recommendation Provided by two professors explaining the objectives of the training;
– a copy of the passport (05 pages for the first);
– the desired training topic.
* Other documents can be added to the candidacy file depending on the type of grant and the country of reception. * Language Test (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS TEPS, OPLC, TCF, DELF) are sometimes required.